Signs That Your Routines Are Worsening Your Stress
Stress is unfortunately something everyone deals with, on almost a daily basis. But sometimes, it isn’t from some elaborate stressful event leading to these feelings, and sometimes the smallest daily habits you have, that you don’t realize is making it worse. Don’t ignore these signs that your routines are actually making your stress worse.
- Depression or anxiety.
- Anger, irritability, or restlessness.
- Feeling overwhelmed, unmotivated, or unfocused.
- Trouble sleeping or sleeping too much.
- Racing thoughts or constant worry.
- Problems with your memory or concentration.
- Making bad decisions.
You Are Always Running Out of Time
Do you find that you never seem to have time for everything on your list? If so, this is a big red flag that you are trying to do too much. You are most likely trying to fit in more than what you can reasonably get done. Maybe you thought you could get it all done, but realistically, you need to live your life as well. Things change, schedules fall behind, and you miss things. You are not meant to do it all for everyone, at all times, forever.
You Feel Guilt or Failure When You Don’t Get Everything Done
Along the same lines, when you don’t have time for everything, you might have a big sense of failure, which is going to make your stress so much worse. This is going to be detrimental to your emotional health. You did not fail! You simple expected too much of yourself, or things in life got in the way, as they do. Just adjust and move forward.
You Have Trouble Sleeping
You might find that at night, you keep going through your day, what you got done and what you didn’t, which is keeping you from sleeping. If you are struggling getting enough quality sleep, consider what keeps you up at night. Are you on your phone? Do you have noisy distractions? Or are you thinking about everything you need to get done?
You Have Physical Signs of Stress
There are physical and emotional signs of stress. Physically, this might mean not being able to sleep, having digestive issues, tension headaches, sore muscles, or teeth clenching. Many people don’t consider these to be signs of stress, whether because they get them so often, or they just assume they are ill. Stress often shows up physically first, so don’t ignore your body when it is trying to tell you something.
- Low energy.
- Upset stomach, including diarrhea, constipation, and nausea.
- Aches, pains, and tense muscles.
- Chest pain and rapid heartbeat.
- Frequent colds and infections.
- Loss of sexual desire and/or ability.
You Have Emotional Signs of Stress
With emotional signs of stress, it is more about your mood changes and how you feel. Your anxiety or depression symptoms might be worse, you could have memory issues, trouble focusing, or irritability more often. If you just feel bad, you can’t seem to control your bad mood, or you are feeling more anxious or depressed than usual, it may be from your daily routines. These signs should also not be ignored.
Daily habits and healthy routines are meant to improve your life, not worsen them. If what you fit into your routine is too much, your body and mind is going to let you know.
Hey there, quick question… Hows’ your immune system?
- Do you fight off bugs and flues with ease or do you succumb to most
- illness and suffer a slow recovery?
- Are you always sick fighting something off?
- Are you dealing with a range of issues, allergies, injuries and so on?
- Do you rely and or find yourself on medication all the time?
There is a good chance your immune system is fatigued, tired, or completely
It could be contributing to stress and so placing you in a never ending loop of
un-wellness and dis-ease.
So what do you do?
Well I’m not the person who will suggest treating a symptom rather than the cause.
I am the guy who will encourage you to heal yourself, to use a holistic more natural
approach to treating the cause of your problems using a simple 6 Pronged Approach.
1. Quality sleep is most important to maintaining a strong immune system and
allowing your body to heal. Obviously how you go about getting quality sleep is a topic
on its own, but for this email I’ll keep it simple.
- Try to get at least 6 hours of sleep
- A big one for me now is to use a Healy Wearable Sleep Cycle.. It’s the bomb…
- Avoid blue light (screen time) for at least an hour prior to bed
- Have a comfortable bed
- Try using some breath work and or meditation before sleep
- Try reading before you sleep.
2. Dealing with stress is yet another huge topic, it is scientifically proven to suppress
your immune system, but here are some things you can do to deal with stress.
- Try to deal with the source if its known, ie work, relationship etc
- The Healy Wearable has some amazing programs for dealing specifically with
- stress on a Mental, Emotional, Spiritual and of course a Physical level.
- Meditation, yoga, and breathwork are great for dealing with stress too.
- Physical activity, sports running etc, movement, fresh air, and blood flow are all
- great for dealing with stress.
- Get out in the sun and ground yourself to the earth, ie bare feet on the grass,
- trust me there is science behind this also.
- Ice baths and the Wim Hof Method are great also.
3. Hydration with quality water is super important, I mean we are roughly 70% water
which means everything within our body needs to remain hydrated, especially the brain,
but beware of what you are drinking, not all water is created equal.
4. Nutrition is also very important, without the right tools, the right fuel, the right
building blocks, it’s difficult to repair the body and build a solid immune system.
Fresh, raw and organic are always best. In light of current events, anything high in
Vitamin C is even more beneficial.
5. Avoid toxins and chemicals where ever possible, this includes medications,
they all ware our bodies down, labour our organs and immune system leaving it
Look at more natural and or alternative medicine and also preventative care options.
6. Consider Frequency Specific Micro-current (FSM) Therapy. The Healy
Wearable has a host of specific and general immune-boosting and supportive
frequency programs as well as support programs for all your organs and
meridians and so much more.
Please feel free to reach out for more information on either the product and or how
you can become an affliate and build your own online buisness today. CLICK BELOW