Save time download as a PDF and I will email it to youEnter your Email Address
Here’s a short 8 minute video titled “CBD Oil for Anxiety: Miracle Cure or Hype?”:
- CBD as an anxiolytic drug
- Antidepressant-Like and Anxiolytic-Like Effects of Cannabidiol: A Chemical Compound of Cannabis Sativa
- CBD reduces the anxiety induced by simulated public speaking in treatment-naive social phobia patients
- Neural basis of anxiolytic effects of CBD in generalized social anxiety disorder
- Central anandamide deficiency predicts stress-induced anxiety: behavioral reversal through endocannabinoid augmentation
- Effects of CBD on regional cerebral blood flow
- The anxiolytic-like effects of cannabidiol injected into the bed nucleus of the stria terminalis are mediated by 5-HT1A receptors
- The anxiolytic effect of CBD on chronically stressed mice depends on hippocampal neurogenesis: involvement of the endocannabinoid system
- Plant-based medicines for anxiety disorders, part 2
- A systematic review of plant-derived natural compounds for anxiety disorders
- The Endocannabinoid System and Anxiety
- CBD regulation of emotion and emotional memory processing: relevance for treating anxiety-related and substance abuse disorders
- Effect of prior foot shock stress and 9-tetrahydrocannabinol, cannabidiolic acid, and cannabidiol on anxiety-like responding in the light-dark emergence test in rats
- Effectiveness of Cannabidiol Oil for Pediatric Anxiety and Insomnia as Part of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: A Case Report.
- CBD Does Not Dampen Responses to Emotional Stimuli in Healthy Adults
HB NATURALS have recently added a couple of very handy tables to the home page of their website to help you choose the best product and dose for your condition and budget. You just need to scroll down the page a bit to read them.
You can also read an excellent newsletter article about CBD by Dr Frank Shallenberger titled: Brain Cancer Patient Beats the Odds with a Therapy I Thought Was a Hoax.
PS If you have any questions You can also reply to this email or if you would prefer to speak with me personally, call 0411596250 and if I’m not available, just leave a message and I’ll call you back.